Help me choose please!!! Edith Bowler Ivory or Nutmeg?

Edith Bowler Ivory or Muscade/Nutmeg

• Ivory

• Muscade/Nutmeg

Results are only viewable after voting.
I cant say which one as muscade is such a rich, classic colour but on the other hand I saw the ivory regular edith few weeks ago and it was soooo stunning...!!
I really loved it, but I have to admit I have some obsession into cream/white bags...:Push:

Thanks guys for all your opinions. I feel that just by looking at the pictures (never seen them both IRL) I'm kinda liking the ivory more (but of course it will get stained more easily than the muscade). I guess the safest buy is muscade (all year round color, doesn't stain easily). Bothe should be easily matched with any color clothings. But if we put asides all of these factors. Don't you guys think ivory is prettier??? (I could be wrong since I have no idea how close the color in the pics to real life).

Nefredity, go with the ivory. You absolutely love it more, so will automatically take good care of it anyhow :smile:

You have to follow your heart sometimes, the leather is so good, it wont get wrecked, you will just have to be a little bit careful with it

hmmm this is a bit out of topic, I had an oversize muse in ivory before and I loved the shape but when I put my stuff inside, the bag starts sagging on the bottom (I hated it), that's why I returned it. The bowler reminds me of the muse. Hence, I ma trying to get similar bag. Do you guys know if the bottom of the bowler would sag if you put stuff inside?

Nefredity, go with the ivory. You absolutely love it more, so will automatically take good care of it anyhow :smile:

You have to follow your heart sometimes, the leather is so good, it wont get wrecked, you will just have to be a little bit careful with it

I totally agree. :yes:

I would probably get the Muscade, if it was for me (I've never been much of a white bag girl); but it isn't! :biggrin:

hmmm this is a bit out of topic, I had an oversize muse in ivory before and I loved the shape but when I put my stuff inside, the bag starts sagging on the bottom (I hated it), that's why I returned it. The bowler reminds me of the muse. Hence, I ma trying to get similar bag. Do you guys know if the bottom of the bowler would sag if you put stuff inside?

That's a good point - the Bowler and the Muse are very similar, but Edith leather is sturdier than the Muse so it may not sag as much. Just be sure it's returnable. As for color, I'm a BIG muscade/nutmeg fan, but honestly in the Bowler IRL I like the fashion colors better - black, red and ivory, so feel good about getting the Ivory color you love! It IS big though - seems even larger than the oversized Muse IMO. Let us know what you decide!

Nefredity - Did you finally get the Edith Bowler? I just ordered from NM on sale Ivory for $691 w/ shipping and tax. I didn't get it yet but I'm afraid it'll be huge and will be another one for the closet that will never see the light of day.

Sylviap,
i just did the same thing! :yes: and have absolutely the same fears!
I love the ivory colour (although I like nutmeg or brown or whatever darker ones are as well), but I am a bit scared of the size and the practicality of the bag.
On the other hand I have a large YSL, and it doesnt seem to big to me AT ALL. So maybe I'll be able to pull the bowler off. I'll wait till it arives to decide :wlae:

I have the bag and the boots in muscat...LOVE THEM:yahoo: I am not so crazy about the ivory color. If you order boots I suggest atleast 1/2 bigger. They run small. I am a 9 and the 91/2 just fit! Bag is a little big to carry all the time, more of a travel size.