Help me choose a necklace

Which necklace

• Total voters

pinkdewy

Wish*Hope*Dream
O.G.
Jul 6, 2010
Hihi!

I am deciding between the Coco Crush and the Bee My Love necklaces.
The design is similar so I'm a little torn here.
Don't mind my "gua sha" marks there.
Appreciate your votes/inputs thanks :smile:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-11 171742.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-11 171742.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot 2024-04-11 171833.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-11 171833.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 136
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-02 at 7.47.58 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-02 at 7.47.58 PM.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 136
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-04-10 at 6.49.44 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-10 at 6.49.44 PM.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 138
Oh, it appears they've updated the Coco crush necklace so that it is not literally squished and it is actually circular now lol.

I changed my vote from BML to the Coco.

I think the diamonds on the BML are cute and add a bit of that sparkle but I prefer the design of the Coco more, it's just a touch more "classic" (not to the house, they're both classic to each house, more in terms of design and contour), versatile (in terms of mixing and matching with other jewelry), and gives a clean and elegant vibe.
The BML is just a touch more busy, imo.

I never liked anything coco crush (fact is I don’t fancy anything Chanel fine jewelry) :P

I don’t know why barrel pendant doesn’t look flattering on me. I have one gifted by my husband but I haven’t worn it for years.

since you’re eyeing on barrel, wondering if you are considering Boucheron? To me, barrel pendant feels more fun-modern than classic, and so I thought the Boucheron fits that feel.

IMG_7632.jpeg

Last edited:
BML is so much more sparkly due to the way it's cut. The crush is lovely too, has a much 'softer' look to it. My vote went with the former.

(my favourite barrel style is VCA though, but thankfully I've enough necklaces)
Oh haha the VCA one did come to my mind but I have not tried it before.
I also have the CCC small ring so it can make a set.
Of course I also don't mind adding BML rings to make a set though it's also ok not to make a set lol

The BML has a flat surface so will possibly not move around as much as the curved CC pendant.
Good point! Besides that they also have a hidden hook inside so the pendant actually stays hooked to the necklace.

Oh, it appears they've updated the Coco crush necklace so that it is not literally squished and it is actually circular now lol.

I changed my vote from BML to the Coco.

I think the diamonds on the BML are cute and add a bit of that sparkle but I prefer the design of the Coco more, it's just a touch more "classic" (not to the house, they're both classic to each house, more in terms of design and contour), versatile (in terms of mixing and matching with other jewelry), and gives a clean and elegant vibe.
The BML is just a touch more busy, imo.
Oh yes and I was not a fan of the previous CCC design too.
My husband was with me - he seems to really like the BML lol.
Gotta say the BML wow us more than CCC. Guess because it's more sparkly even without the diamond.

I never liked anything coco crush (fact is I don’t fancy anything Chanel fine jewelry) :P

I don’t know why barrel pendant doesn’t look flattering on me. I have one gifted by my husband but I haven’t worn it for years.

since you’re eyeing on barrel, wondering if you are considering Boucheron? To me, barrel pendant feels more fun-modern than classic, and so I thought the Boucheron fits that feel.

View attachment 5981802
Hello!
I quite like CCC but I was quite "angst" with the attitude of my previous SA that I stopped buying Chanel anything for a while.
I actually bought my CCC small ring at the FJ boutique so I don't need to squeeze with the crowd at the main store.
I love Boucheron but only the Serpent series. I find the Quatre series less feminine so that's not the look I was going for.

Hello!
I quite like CCC but I was quite "angst" with the attitude of my previous SA that I stopped buying Chanel anything for a while.
I actually bought my CCC small ring at the FJ boutique so I don't need to squeeze with the crowd at the main store.
I love Boucheron but only the Serpent series. I find the Quatre series less feminine so that's not the look I was going for.
The Quatre doesn’t work for me too (just not my style) but I saw this lady in simplest white tank and white pants at the airport with this necklace. It’s the first time I see one in person. Very pretty. But then, I don’t think she is over 25yo :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: pinkdewy
Oh haha the VCA one did come to my mind but I have not tried it before.
I also have the CCC small ring so it can make a set.
Of course I also don't mind adding BML rings to make a set though it's also ok not to make a set lol
I always go matchy matchy. In fact, a new jewellery purchase rule I set myself is to only buy items from lines I already have, but rules are meant to be broken!

Reactions: pinkdewy