HELP LADIES!!!! Question about eLUX and LV

mselika

Mar 28, 2006
Hey Girlies,
This question goes out to anyone who has purchased a LV from eLuxury. Did any of your bags come with plastic on the handles or anywhere else on the bag? Also, how lose/tight is your dust bag for your LV? I only ask since I NEVER see plastic on anything purchased from a LV store. And my dust bag is SUPER tight on my bag. I appreciate your responses. Thanks!! :biggrin:

My BH from eluxury came with plastic on the handles.
I think at the boutiques they remove it- I am sure that they are shipped with plastic on the handles, since virgin vachetta stains so easily.
My dust bag is not very snug.

What did you get!?!

I went to the LV Boutique earlier today and the bag that I wanted to see had to be brought out from the back. It had plastic on the handles.

I think it just depends on the SA. This one didnt care. She just handed it to me plastic and all :smile:

LucreziaCA said:
My BH from eluxury came with plastic on the handles.
I think at the boutiques they remove it- I am sure that they are shipped with plastic on the handles, since virgin vachetta stains so easily.
My dust bag is not very snug.

What did you get!?!

Hi, thanks for responding. I got the Manhattan GM and it hardly fits into the dust bag. I guess I should ask eLux for a larger bag. Anyway, I'm in love what that thing and I can't believe that spending so much money can make you happy instead of sad (like most people). I guess that's why we're on this forum. THANK GOD for it::biggrin: :biggrin:

If you ever buy one in the Store with the plastic on handles and wanna keep it, tell the SA .....because when I saw I bought my keepall it had the plastic, but when after the SA packed it in the box...she took them off..

I bought both my bags from the boutique and both of them came with plastic on the handles. At my boutique if you want a bag, they give you one out on the shelf, one that has been touched a thousand times, but my SA knows I only want "fresh" ones, so she goes to the back to get mine and it always has plastic on it.