Help in finding a red shoulder bag?

I hope someone can help me I really want a red shoulder bag. I don't want an orange-red but more of a rich blue-red. i would be open to any suggestions as long as it's a shoulder bag and leather. Hopefully, within the price range of $400 tops.

Thanks.

How about something like this Rachel Nasvik?

RNAS-WY1_V1.jpg
View Larger Image</SPAN>
spacer.gif
Rachel Nasvik Small Patricia in RedFor the modern-day woman who loves her mother's style but just wouldn't want to be her carbon-copy, Rachel Nasvik designs these classic beauties that are prim and structured like an heirloom tote yet still unquestionably for today. &#8226; Color - Red &#8226; Leather with hot pink cotton lining &#8226; Measures approx 15"W (at base) x 10"H (at center) x 5.5"D &#8226; Double handles measure approx 24" with 7" drop &#8226; Contoured zip top with additional snap button tab &#8226; Two front pockets with angled flaps &#8226; Large external compartment in back with snap button &#8226; Two decorative box pleats &#8226; Revolve Style No. RNAS-WY1 &#8226; Manufacturer Style No. Patricia small &#8226; One size fits all
It's $462 with 2-3 day priority shipping at Revolve Clothing. Plus I think if you use the code LUCKYMAG you can get additional 25% off.
To get a better look at it, go to True Religion Jeans, Citizens of Humanity, Da-Nang, Frankie B. at Revolve Clothing - Free Shipping or rachel nasvik

I know what you mean about a "blue red". There are too many orangey reds out there and unfortunately I found this after I had already bought 2 red bags so I'm done with red. Good luck in your search!

I hope someone can help me I really want a red shoulder bag. I don't want an orange-red but more of a rich blue-red. i would be open to any suggestions as long as it's a shoulder bag and leather. Hopefully, within the price range of $400 tops.

Thanks.
hi im new on the site my name is carolann.i have a red gucci patent leather bag,with stones on the front of it,also has label in side designed by paolol gucci,made in italy,if you would like to see a picture you can email me at [email protected] as im not familiar with putting the pictures on the site yet,bag is a beautiful red, sincerely carolann aka greeneyes 113

Hi Passerby:

I have never heard of Dautore, but I like the pic of the bag you posted. I'll have to look at that brand. I do have several Nasviks in the style I posted, one is a brilliant parrot green and the other is a rich chocolate brown. Can't say enough about the quality and usefullness of the bag. I use them as a purse/briefcase as I bought the large size. It's a thick cowhide leather and the really cool part about her bags is that if you scuff them a bit, all you have to do is wet a paper towel and rub slightly and it looks brand new again. Something to do with the finish they apply to the bags... If you look at rachelnasvik.com under the SALE section, she's got the green and butter color on clearance at fabulous prices, and I vouch for the service and quality.

Passerby:

I really like Christopher Kon's bags too - still reasonably priced and good quality. I have the below bag, but in a deep purple. When it's in use, it folds down a bit in the middle so it looks sort of like a triangle, a very cool silhouette. I was just looking at his fall line on christopherkon.com and there are some nice bags there..there are some nice muted wine reds but I don't think those fit the requirements of the original post..[FONT=verdana,tahoma,arial]Christopher Kon Large Zip Satchel &#8226; Christopher.Kon[/FONT]
blank1.gif
hb_ckon_f05_3863.jpg