Help! I need a new purse!

...and the winner is... the fendi spy bag! I fell in love with it the minute I saw it... well, I was a bit pressured 'coz it was the last one they had in dark brown. I didn't buy it right away 'coz I had to take one last look at the LV Manhattan GM. The LV was a bit heavy in itself and looks a little funny worn on the shoulder. By the way, I tried on the MJ hudson but the leather was shiny. As I head back to Fendi, there was a guy holding on to my spy bag. I kept my fingers crossed hoping that he wouldn't buy it. As soon as he let go of it, my saleslady grabbed it for me right away.
The spy bag was really meant for me.:love:

^^

oh im sorry i was just voicing my opinion...

i guess ill be going back to the hermes & chanel threads because i always get my feelings hurt, one way or another , when im here or any other subforum [especially lv]

^ Oh, missbabydolce, please don't feel you have to retreat! It's fun having you here, it really it is. :yes:

It's also really good to have strong opinions and know what you like (and don't like!).

However, as you get older (you're only 15, aren't you?), you'll realise that, unless you don't mind a bit of controversy and have a thick skin, you have to temper the way you state your opinions, just a little; that's all. :flowers:

Hi! Sorry, it took me a while to get this posted. Here's the fendi spy bag right in the middle of my collection.
Luv it, luv it, luv it.
Project1collection.gif

Picture327.jpg

Congrats on passing the boards! I think your new Spy fits right in. It is a very pretty bag, although all of the bags you were considering are excellent choices, imo.

i saw spies everywhere last year and some girls really rocked it out, but now all I've seen is older women carrying the spy these days. Not a fan of LV but LOVE the hudson!!

^^Ignore above comment, didn't read page 2...silly me.

I have to say if I were to get a spy, that would be the one I would have picked. congrats on both bag and boards!