Help- Givenchy Manager kept/ stole my bag!!!!!!

Any news, dear?
Yes!! I was pretty busy and hadn't had time to think about the next steps (possibly small claims court), but yesterday out of the blue I got a call from Givenchy Customer Service. The agent said they were going to resolve my issue by replacing my bag :lol:. I was sooo relieved, that I even forgot to ask what happened to my original bag. Either way, I was told I could pick it up today at the same boutique. I felt a bit weird going there considering how awfully I was treated the last time, but the manager who was there (not the original hostile director) was very gracious and apologized for the situation. I don't know why the last customer service agent made it seem like the internal investigation was over and they weren't going to help me, but I am extremely happy that they replaced my bag! I was also scared that it might be a different shade of pink but it looks to be the same pale rose pink. So, phewwww all is not lost! I shouldn't have been put in this stressful situation BUT at least Customer Service finally did the right thing.

I also want to thank everyone who read my post and gave me some very helpful advice and/or cared about my situation. Thank you, thank you. I felt so helpless and kind of dumb for not being more aggressive in following up about my bag. Everyone on this forum gave me so much hope and a lot of great advice. :tup:

I'll post a picture of the bag in question later in case anyone is interested!

Yes!! I was pretty busy and hadn't had time to think about the next steps (possibly small claims court), but yesterday out of the blue I got a call from Givenchy Customer Service. The agent said they were going to resolve my issue by replacing my bag :lol:. I was sooo relieved, that I even forgot to ask what happened to my original bag. Either way, I was told I could pick it up today at the same boutique. I felt a bit weird going there considering how awfully I was treated the last time, but the manager who was there (not the original hostile director) was very gracious and apologized for the situation. I don't know why the last customer service agent made it seem like the internal investigation was over and they weren't going to help me, but I am extremely happy that they replaced my bag! I was also scared that it might be a different shade of pink but it looks to be the same pale rose pink. So, phewwww all is not lost! I shouldn't have been put in this stressful situation BUT at least Customer Service finally did the right thing.

I also want to thank everyone who read my post and gave me some very helpful advice and/or cared about my situation. Thank you, thank you. I felt so helpless and kind of dumb for not being more aggressive in following up about my bag. Everyone on this forum gave me so much hope and a lot of great advice. :tup:

So happy for you!

Oh wow what a relief! I'm so happy for you, I hope you have a lot of joy with your new bag!

• Thanks
Reactions: Azula
Thanks for the update.... this is so exciting. I agree you shouldn't have been treated poorly or had to deal with the stress and aggravation caused by this situation but am glad it worked out for you in the end and you got a brand new bag. Glad to hear that Givenchy did the right thing. I have always had EXCELLENT customer service from the toll free number (also based near Miami). Can't wait to see your bag!

• Thanks
Reactions: Azula

Thank you for posting such a wonderful outcome. Perseverance and patience often pays off, and I can imagine how relieved you must feel now that you have a new replacement bag.....enjoy her!! G 🌷

Hi Everyone, and once more, thanks for all your support! Here are pictures of my mini Antigona: first picture is my original bag (that's the best one I could find with good lighting), and the second one is the replacement bag. It looks exactly the same to me even though customer service said it would have slightly different hardware tone. Either way, I'm happy to be done with this ordeal, and REALLY happy to have my favorite color bag back. She matches with everything! :heart::yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_4630 2.JPG
    IMG_4630 2.JPG
    176.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_8732.jpg
    IMG_8732.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 36
Thanks for the update.... this is so exciting. I agree you shouldn't have been treated poorly or had to deal with the stress and aggravation caused by this situation but am glad it worked out for you in the end and you got a brand new bag. Glad to hear that Givenchy did the right thing. I have always had EXCELLENT customer service from the toll free number (also based near Miami). Can't wait to see your bag!
Thank you so much! Phew, Customer Service stepped in to save the day for me.