HELP! blue jeans/dye transfer on/from my bbag... Color Transfer Issues

You may have to send the bag for a professional cleaning. I have heard "lovingmy bags", ask Ellie Mae she had a bag fixed there I think or can tell you more about it!

I am in love with the Praline City.

My problem? I've had trouble with dye transfer before. One Kooba and one Marc Jacobs, both ruined when worn with good jeans.

Does anyone have advice? Suggestions to combat dye transfer? The MJ was heartbreaking, but I got it on sale at Off 5th. The City is a big investment piece (I have one already that I adore), so I want to feel comfortable wearing it anywhere, with anything.

I'd love to hear form anyone who owns a bbag in Praline, or a similar off-white color.

Thanks!!

did you coat your bags first before wearing them? i'm sure there's already a thread about what you can do to combat colour transfer. do s search? it's really not that hard to locate the posts. and you have to take the time to read up since as you've said, it's a big investment.

i would like to get a white city but i am not too sure since i wear a lot of dark blue jeans... wouldnt it be a big problem if i m gonna to carry a city on my arm and the bottom of the bag get blueish rubbed off my jeans??

anyone of you have that kinda problem??

TIA!

I have a white B bag and yes, this does happen, but it's not the end of the world. I've been able to get my denim transfer off with baby wipes or lovingmybags Balenciaga care kit. I love my white B bag!

i would like to get a white city but i am not too sure since i wear a lot of dark blue jeans... wouldnt it be a big problem if i m gonna to carry a city on my arm and the bottom of the bag get blueish rubbed off my jeans??

anyone of you have that kinda problem??

TIA!

Protect the bag with LMB pro-treatment:smile:

The same thing happened to ME! Dark blue jeans and white Balenciaga bag!
But I found on the internet the BEST solution! No liquids involved!!

Try an ERASER/RUBBER!! Don't rub too hard though.. I noticed some of the glossyness left the bag, but the colour totally came off!!!

Cheap but very effective :smile: Hope the same works for you!!

hi,
i was out yesterday with my sahara work and i noticed that the four corners are darkened. i suspect it is caused by rubbing against my jeans when i am carrying it.
is there anything i can do to clean it?
it is still in almost new condition, carried not more than 5 times. so when i noticed it, i panicked and now i don't know what to do.
any advice anyone?

have u tried bringing it to a profesional bag spa or bag cleaning place... a place which deals with high end designer bags.. they are usually very good with it...

wait i see ur from singapore.. try bringing it to chinasquare..