HELP!!! Argent Paddy...defective?

keokicat

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I just received my metallic argent Paddy from NAP today and the silver hardware looks like it's taken a beating. I was expecting it to be a smooth matte finish. Instead it looks like it has a bunch of scuff marks (even though it's smooth to the touch). What is it supposed to be like? Can anyone send me some close pics of what it should look like?

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Whew! That's a relief. I guess when NAP customer service calls me tomorrow I can tell them it was a false alarm. FYI - may want to reconsider and buy your paddy from NAP...no sales tax! :graucho:

Congratulations on your new Paddy:woohoo: The hardware on both my Argent and Anthracite looks distressed.I ordered both from Bergdorf...no sales tax there either.

Thanks for the heads up. Now my BF (who has learned to just shake his head when a new purse joins my family) will prolly give me a hard time...."You spent HOW MUCH???? for something that looks used?!" Hee-hee. :P

Thanks for the heads up. Now my BF (who has learned to just shake his head when a new purse joins my family) will prolly give me a hard time...."You spent HOW MUCH???? for something that looks used?!" Hee-hee. :P
:roflmfao: I tell my DH that distressing and wear are more expensive.They have to pay someone to create a look it would take us years to achieve:graucho:

Whew! That's a relief. I guess when NAP customer service calls me tomorrow I can tell them it was a false alarm. FYI - may want to reconsider and buy your paddy from NAP...no sales tax! :graucho:

I actually ordered my Paddy from Neimans in Michigan, and used my boyfriend's Amex (I couldn't find mine) and I didn't get charged tax because it was a "gift." I told him not to look at the bill, just give it to me and I'd take care of it....