Help! 30 Birkin in Red Togo: Better with PH or GH?

I think red goes well with both... you should try the bag and see how you feel seeing yourself in the mirror.
Do you have more black bags? Or red?? I see a black chanel in your avatar. If you use it a lot, and don't need more blacks,go for the red birkin. If not, and you don't have any other, I'd go for black...

Rouge Hermes, often just called rougeH is engraved in stone. It will not be discontinued, as it's considered an Hermes classic. I was told rouge moyen will stick around. Rouge vif, vermillion and garrance are newer, and may or may not become 100% permanent. The latest red is piment. But, red overall is a pretty classic color. It's not like buying aqua or jaune. I don't think you have to worry.

Just to add my opinion to the mix, I have a 35 cm Rouge H birkin with gold hardware and I absolutely love it. I am in my early 30s and I don't think it's mature looking at all. However, it's totally up to you and your preference. I can't wait to hear what you decide. Do tell us!

Thanks! Everyone here has been so helpful and kind! I was kind of nervous about posting on this forum for the first time...felt like a stranger, but you have all made me feel so welcome :smile: I will definitely let everyone know what I end up deciding!