Hello Sun!

1. [​IMG]
    So my SA sent me this picture because he knew I've been waiting on an XL Ramona. (hope the pic works)
    This one's called Perspex. Very Sunny color - would make a chic beach bag though. :rolleyes: And if I am remembering it right - the trimmings - it's patent leather. I don't know yet what's the price tag on this. That will be Interesting.

What do you think about this JC bag? Yay or Nay?

2. I can't see the picture. Try again Abi:heart:

3. Perspex is the trademarked name of acrylic plastic. Other brand names are Lucite or Plexiglass. I really curious now to find out which part of the bag is made from Perspex?

4. :push: oh men...

Ok - TAKE 2: Cue music now..
    [​IMG]
    did it work?

5. I am not sure about that. Looks like a beach bag. But I dont even own any Jimmy Choo yet. The more time I spend on the forum the more chance there will be about that changing though :s :lol:
    I have been eyeing a ramona everyday this whole week :s

6. It is definetely a beach bag. Little too casual and plastic for my taste.

7. I saw it IRL wednesday! Didn't check the price tag, but the SA said it was around $2000!!!

Looked like the Jimmy Choo for Target to me

8. Jeezzz $2000 for a see thru bag??????

9. Whoa! :shocked: That's super dooper ultra to the max i-dont-get-it.. $2k..??:huh:

10. WOW! $2,000.00 Are you kidding me? :wtf:

This seriously reminds me of that old saying (and God knows I have a TON of them!)...."You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time". :nogood:

11. ITA!!

12. :p:roflmfao:

Seriously? $2000? Gotta tell you, I wouldn't even pay $200 for a see through plastic bag.

13. A Choo made of acrylic. Acrylic is brittle, I wonder how flexible it stays when cold? It does look like vinyl, doesn't it? Choo for Target, funny. Wait, I have to go look at that picture again... Nope, I still don't get it.

14. Are you SURE this if for real??? I keep looking at it and I don't know....this is so not Choo! Is anyone carrying it, like NM, Saks, or BG?

15. Really! I saw it with my own eyes at the boutique! I'll try to get the price for real tommorrow