Hello... people on the waitlist for Miroir Lockit

Miroir Lockit

• Silver

• Gold

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both SA's I usually deal with are completely denying the release of this bag! I'm so frustrated! Can someone give me a number to whatever sales associate they deal with and a store that I can waitlist at? I'm seriously peeved! Sorry about the rant guys, thanks a bunch for all of your help!

-Marc

I am waitlisted for both... However I think the gold is better suited to my taste. I started the list at my boutique and I'll be very cross if I hear of or know of anyone getting one before I do! :rant:

I'm going to get waitlisted for both the silver and gold...not sure which one I will like best so it's best to just reserve both of them. Funny thing is that I went to LV on Friday and my fav SA wasn't there so I spoke to one of the managers at the store and I mentioned to her that I was going to call my SA the next day because I want to get on the list for the miroir lock-it and she was stunned that I knew about it..she was like..we're not really telling people about that bag...I felt so good being "in the know"...how cool!

AAWWW thanks sweetie :blush:

Can I ask why your hubby hid the miroir speedies for 4 months that seems a little cruel?

I typed out his reasoning behind it, but then it just seemed really hard to understand for someone who doesn't know our history... (AND really MEAN!) so I deleted it and I'm just gonna say "we're odd"...? lmao.

I'm just shocked he didn't sell them. He knows what they're going for on ebay. He's been emailing me auctions for months and talking about the prices. I see why now. :shrugs: He was torturing me. At least he knew for once he got me something I was dying to have.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking and you're right. He's the devil. :cursing: hehe

hey the main thing is you got them we all have excentricities, I'm actually impressed he managed to keep the secret my BF would spill after 4 hours never mind 4 months I guess it makes it more special if you think there's little chance of getting them (other than at a premium) than then here they are it's a nice surprise.

I typed out his reasoning behind it, but then it just seemed really hard to understand for someone who doesn't know our history... (AND really MEAN!) so I deleted it and I'm just gonna say "we're odd"...? lmao.

I'm just shocked he didn't sell them. He knows what they're going for on ebay. He's been emailing me auctions for months and talking about the prices. I see why now. :shrugs: He was torturing me. At least he knew for once he got me something I was dying to have.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking and you're right. He's the devil. :cursing: hehe

Hey guess what. i can understand i think. My BF, rather known as DH cuz were like married. He is very weird and love to play mean games with me. Hard to explain. What your hubby did to yoy, its something mine will do to me. Just to torture me and then make me feel so happy...

Does anyone know when the bags will be released? If so, please share.

If I do not get on a waitlist, I will just purchase one from a reputable seller on ebay.

Also, mlowran, what is that bag in your signature? I have never seen it before.