Hello Jackie!

1. Hooray! The UPS man just stopped at my door, so of course I got pics right away to share with you gals! I just love the color, and the bag is soooo roomy! Such soft leather! HOORAY! :yahoo:[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I'm so glad you like it MrsBag. Isn't that color sooo pretty. That color is far prettier than the Pewters and Minks they came out with this Fall. It's not too purple-y and very neutral. Enjoy your new bag!!!

3. A few More Pics! I just love these little pockets under the "flaps" So convenient!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one for size, it is a little blurry though!
    [​IMG]

4. Thanks Lexie! I do love it! :smile: The color is sooo pretty! :smile:

5. I am wondering if I should treat it??

6. Congrats on one beautiful bag. It is on my list of maybe bags to get. Out of the new Koobas this is one I could go for. Dont know if I would get lava or eggplant. That color is great.
    Enjoy!

7. Very, very nice MrsBag! I really am liking that color!

8. May I say, you have EXCELLENT taste! ;)

Yes, I'd treat her before taking her out.

JackieA.jpg
  9. Congrats mrsbag! That is one beautiful bag---very cool!

10. Sooooooo:happydance: perty..

11. What a beautiful Kooba Mrsbag....I didn't realize what a great size it is....Love the color, congrats and thanks for posting pics!!

12. Wow! The Jackie looks great on you and that color is simply gorgeous.

13. Thanks everyone! :smile: I really do like it alot! I can't wait to carry her out and about, I just need to treat it first! I used a lot of self copntrol not to take her out today!