Hello, I'm a newbie

Dolly, as I mentioned in your nappa post I bought the Fleet in black and brown at the Mulberry sample sale in NY. If you prefer a longer strap to your bags, this is probably your best bet. The strap is long enough that you can dig into your bag without sliding it off your shoulder. And unlike a lot of Mulberry bags, this one has cell phone pockets. The Hanover also has a nice, longer drop but you have to decide if you like double straps. They can be a bit annoying, IMO.

Anyway, good luck with your first Mulberry purchase. I got my first three in August (their first NY sample sale) and became hooked. These are some really well-made bags! They remind me of vintage Coach bags from the 80s and early 90s - really sturdy leather inside and out with real brass hardware. Please let us know what you end up with.

Well, as I said, I was dithering between the Fleet and the Oxford, so I'm intending to go back tomorrow and dither some more - or possibly even buy one - or both! I like the look of the Fleet more than the Oxford, but there's something about a lovely deep bag you can rummage around in, isn't there?
Will let you know how I get on.

Well, as I said, I was dithering between the Fleet and the Oxford, so I'm intending to go back tomorrow and dither some more - or possibly even buy one - or both! I like the look of the Fleet more than the Oxford, but there's something about a lovely deep bag you can rummage around in, isn't there?
Will let you know how I get on.

Do you need our assistance to enable you???!!!