Hello everyone...I'm new to the forum

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone one here likes the mini mono cabas mary kate in black. I have one, but I haven't seen a pic of it on here. In Dec 05 ,my boyfriend(now fiance)bought me a GM Hudson for X-Mas and I wasn't really into LV so I didn't like the style of the bag at all and decided to exchange it. I wanted a nice big, bag so I got the cabas mary kate...please don't tell me I'm the only one that really like that bag. i tried to upload pics but my MAC isn't good for anything so.....

That's all. BTW i really, reallylove the PF:yes:

smileylovesbiggie said:
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone one here likes the mini mono cabas mary kate in black. I have one, but I haven't seen a pic of it on here. In Dec 05 ,my boyfriend(now fiance)bought me a GM Hudson for X-Mas and I wasn't really into LV so I didn't like the style of the bag at all and decided to exchange it. I wanted a nice big, bag so I got the cabas mary kate...please don't tell me I'm the only one that really like that bag. i tried to upload pics but my MAC isn't good for anything so.....

That's all. BTW i really, reallylove the PF:yes:

Welcome! :flowers:
I love Mini Mono :love: The Cabas Mary Kate is great, congrats! I'm thinking about the Sac Mary Kate for quite a long time now... can't decide :shame:

Welcome To The Pf!!!! :smile: I'm So Happy You Love It Here!!!!!! The Love The Mini Mono Cabas Mary Kate.......It's Gorgeous! You Have Exquisite Taste!!!!! :smile:

Thanks you all for the warm welcome. I thought I had picked out the ugliest bag ever. I never see anyone carrying it...then when I looked on here and didn't see it in anyone's collection I thought maybe I'm a weirdo or something!!!:shame:
I feel better now!
Well here it is!

Attachments

• smallpic2.jpg
    smallpic2.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 32
smileylovesbiggie said:
Thanks you all for the warm welcome. I thought I had picked out the ugliest bag ever. I never see anyone carrying it...then when I looked on here and didn't see it in anyone's collection I thought maybe I'm a weirdo or something!!!:shame:
I feel better now!
Well here it is!

Welcome! I love Mono Mini and have the Josephine PM TST in khaki. So you are not the only one that likes this soon-to-be-discontinued line!