Heel and Flat all in one.

^^it's illegal in PA. It's dangerous because your bare foot can't slam on the brakes as well as a foot with a shoe on.

K, that totally makes sense! Thanks. ;)

PA has really strict driving rules in general doesn't it? I'm originally from Ohio, and I just remember driving through there at times and thinking that. Are you allowed to talk on your cell phone?

"In fact, just under half (47%) of women drivers said they chose what shoes to wear when getting ready in the morning based on what went best with their outfit rather than being the safest for driving in. "

Who are these alleged 53% of women who choose what shoe to wear that day based on which is safest to drive in?

If women are not interested in changing their shoes for driving, I find it a little difficult to believe that they they are going to be interested in converting their shoe into a different mode for driving vs. everything else.

LOL "alleged 53% of women..."
oh yeah i get up in the morning and say "which shoes shall i wear today? of course it'll be the ones best for driving, DUH!!!!" honestly. i don't know any woman who does that. i can usually drive in heels ok but if i can't then i'll simply just slip one shoe off!! i don't think this heel/flats idea will fly.