heatstamping- 1 inital or more

I had my done with 3 initials, however I wanted 4, and even asked if they could stamp 3 and then do 1 more and they said no. They even have a chinese character that you can have heatstamped on as well which I thought was cool, I think it was good luck or something similar.

Attachments

• DSC02246 (Small).JPG
    DSC02246 (Small).JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 70
i am a little worried about it not being perfect. my sa is doing it herself and she told me how she did it for someone else and it wasn't perfect and they were upset. i really love her but i am such a perfectionist i'm worried..

Thanks guys. Once it is done it is done, because they indent the letters into the piece, and then put the colour on top (I was hoping I could just scratch the colour off so I could have sold the agenda when I bought my new groom agenda, but no luck!).

I'm pretty sure that if they stuff it up then they'd replace the item, and then use the one they initially did as a display model? Because you have to sign on reciept of collecting your item, so if it's not to your liking then you don't have to take it.

Also, sometimes wait times are long because they wait until they have a couple of items to stamp at the same time, so it's a good thing if you have lots of items you want to get done at the same time. When I got my luggage tag done, it came back within an hour because I said I needed it the next day, which was great service :yes:

I had my pti heatstamped with 3 initials. I did not have to sign on receipt because they overnighted it back to me since I had to leave it with them. I also had my agenda stamped, too. They both look really good and straight. I had gold done on my damier koala agenda. It does tend to flake off a little and they told me over time it may flake off quite a bit. I would do it again. I think it looks nice. I never thought of doing the zipper pull on the speedy. That's a great idea!

I had my pti heatstamped with 3 initials. I did not have to sign on receipt because they overnighted it back to me since I had to leave it with them. I also had my agenda stamped, too. They both look really good and straight. I had gold done on my damier koala agenda. It does tend to flake off a little and they told me over time it may flake off quite a bit. I would do it again. I think it looks nice. I never thought of doing the zipper pull on the speedy. That's a great idea!
TexasGirl I was wondering which LV you went to? I live close to you and are trying to decide which LV to make my "home LV" in Dallas.

Hmm, this is new to me. I think I will go check out the "heatstamping club". When I was invited to their holiday cocktail thing (I'm guessing everyone who's spent money there is invited? lol...) the note inside my catalog sent to me said something about heatstamping and I'm like, "What's heatstamping?" -- I figured it was something like this, but that looks cool. I like :smile:

what are the price and szie of luggage tags? Once to color of heatstamp fell off, will LV touch up again? IF so, does it have to be the same color or i can get different color? thanks!