Heart Attack! Smoooooshy Ink City Arrived!!!!

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
Remember that smooshy Ink City on ebay I BINed yesterday? It just arrived!! OMG, for 2 reasons:

1. Is this the best seller or what? I paid yesterday, she Fedexed right away and it just arrived. She didn't have to Fedex, wasn't part of the terms in the listing. I LOVE HER!

2. Wow, I now see what you all meant by smooshy leather. I bought an Ink First from personalshoppers, which was gorgeous and veiny, but not smooshy. More like a slithering eel feel to the leather. LOVE IT. This Ink City is not veiny or slithery eely, but it's definitely smoooooooshy. WOW! Like a totally different color. Can't say which I love more. Both, for different reasons. Either way, Ink ROCKS!

And now, for your viewing pleasure....

Attachments

• newstuff 002.jpg
    newstuff 002.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 245
  • newstuff 008.jpg
    newstuff 008.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 217
  • newstuff 009.jpg
    newstuff 009.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 224
Remember that smooshy Ink City on ebay I BINed yesterday? It just arrived!! OMG, for 2 reasons:

1. Is this the best seller or what? I paid yesterday, she Fedexed right away and it just arrived. She didn't have to Fedex, wasn't part of the terms in the listing. I LOVE HER!

2. Wow, I now see what you all meant by smooshy leather. I bought an Ink First from personalshoppers, which was gorgeous and veiny, but not smooshy. More like a slithering eel feel to the leather. LOVE IT. This Ink City is not veiny or slithery eely, but it's definitely smoooooooshy. WOW! Like a totally different color. Can't say which I love more. Both, for different reasons. Either way, Ink ROCKS!

And now, for your viewing pleasure....

ahhh drools... so pretty...

do you know WHY it's smooshier?? is it because of all the conditioning?

Hi Deco, this leather on this bag is really lovely the bag looks so soft a lot softer than the one I picked out. Is it like the Fendi spy having 2 different types of leather? All this different types is giving me a headache LoL......how on earth do you know which one to go for. Anyway Congrats your bag is truely blooming marvellous as us Brits say.