Heads Up!! Macys Friends And Family 20% Off (includes Coach)

OK, I live in Kentucky. I received another F & F discount coupon in the mail today. It DEFINITELY says "Wednesday, April 25 thru Sunday, April 29.

Also, stapled inside was a note that says "Take advantage of our 20% associate discount durng Friends and Family, Wednesday, April 25th thru Sunday, April 29th. Use the attached Friends & Family coupon for a discount on Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Kate Spade, and many more designers. Want to beat the rush? Reserve your favorite handbag beginning April 16th and pick it up on April 25th. Please call 859-271-7311 with any question. Sorry, no phone orders."

So, maybe there are different dates for different regions of the country.

So I just read on the Macys cc app that the frist days savings "the new account savings is limited to $100". Is this true? Because I was hopping for the carly, an ergo, and maybe some little goodies, but then all that would be over $100.

I cant find it on the credit app online but I'm taking your words for it. By $100 they mean that the maximum you can ever save through the new card discount is $100, so if the discount on the day you open your card is 10% off, you can spend up to $1000 and still get 10% off but lets say if you spend $1500, you only get $100 back. KWIM?

Wow, this sounds look a decent deal. I doubt the denim legacy on my wishlist will be available by then though. Ah well, I may just get some accessories since I don't have any yet. Could really use a wallet and maybe a charm...

you d be surprised!! macys gets certain things before most stores!! i remember macys got the ergo like the monday after PCE, only a couple coach stores got them the same day!!

and they have the brown legacy items!

you d be surprised!! macys gets certain things before most stores!! i remember macys got the ergo like the monday after PCE, only a couple coach stores got them the same day!!

and they have the brown legacy items!

We'll see, I sure hope they have the denim. I love the brown too but I am buying that denim before I buy anything else!

So if you already have a Macy's account, is there any way to apply again and get that discount? I know the Gap allows you to re-apply as long as you've had the card for sometime, and they will give you the 'new applicant' discount and send you a new card in the mail. Anyone know if Macy's does that?