Heading to Seoul to do my 360 abdomen liposuction

applecoke

May 12, 2023
Hello, I'm Jessica, a 29-year-old considering 360 abdomen liposuction in Seoul, Korea. Finally making the trip to South Korea with my friend, I saw it as the perfect opportunity to address the stubborn belly fat that persisted despite a year and a half on the keto diet.
After initial Google research, my shortlist included 365 mc, Pretty Body, Evita and Girin Clinics. Some clinics lacked updated social media content and sufficient before-and-after photos. Testimonials were crucial for me, and some clinics didn't have enough recent reviews. While 365 mc was impressive, their full-body liposuction price of 27 million was too steep for my liking.
Turning to Girin Clinic, I found their Instagram to be English-friendly, featuring numerous testimonials from global patients. This foreigner-friendly approach convinced me to choose Girin. Messaging them on WhatsApp, I appreciated their quick and prompt responses, making them the most foreigner-friendly place I encountered in Korea.
Opting for an online consultation, I provided abdomen photos and reference images. The consultant, with excellent English skills, recommended 360 abdomen liposuction to achieve my desired look. Their responsiveness and assistance in answering all my questions, coupled with the ease of booking the surgery date, alleviated my doubts. The entire process with Girin was made easy and seamless, reinforcing my confidence in undergoing the surgery. I'm soon headed to Seoul, and Girin Clinic has generously offered a complimentary pick-up service from Incheon Airport. Everything seems to be going smoothly so far, and I'll be sure to provide updates as I proceed.

Transformative Journey: My Experience with 360 Abdominal Liposuction at Girin
I recently underwent a 360-dominal liposuction procedure at Girin under the care of Dr. Park Deok Joon. Arriving at Incheon airport late at night, I was relieved to find that Girin had arranged a complimentary taxi service to ensure my smooth transfer to my Airbnb accommodation. This thoughtful gesture made my arrival in Korea hassle-free, especially given the late hour and my solo travel.

The following morning, I visited the clinic for my pre-operative exams and had the opportunity to meet Dr. Park Deok Joon for an in-person consultation. He took the time to thoroughly explain the surgical process, detailing where fat would be removed and showing where the incisions would be made. I was surprised when he said the incision would be very small and not visible as it would be in my belly button :giggle:. With the assistance of my translator, Monica, I felt completely at ease throughout the consultation, ensuring clear communication despite any language barriers.

On the day of the surgery, I returned to the clinic in the afternoon for final preparations. Dr. Park explained once again the procedure details and marked the areas for fat removal, providing me with confidence and reassurance before entering the operating room. Once under anesthesia, my memory faded, but I awoke in the recovery room feeling a very dry throat, likely due to the anesthesia tube. Despite this discomfort, the attentive nursing staff and my translator ensured I was comfortable before arranging my return to my Airbnb, where Monica kindly assisted me in calling a taxi.

In the days following the surgery, I experienced expected discomfort and limited mobility, particularly when sitting or standing. However, with the prescribed antibiotics and painkillers, along with guidance on their usage, I managed the post-operative period well. I diligently wore the compression garment as instructed, understanding its crucial role in shaping and reducing swelling.

Now, nine days post-surgery, I'm beginning to feel significant improvement. While the final results are yet to fully manifest due to residual swelling, I'm optimistic about the outcome based on the positive progression so far. Overall, my experience with Girin and Dr. Park Deok Joon has been nothing short of positive, and I look forward to sharing my final results as the swelling subsides :tup:.

hi! how are your results so far? I also got lipo at Girin and I am two weeks post op and I am not seeing any changes yet. How long did it take you to see change?
I'm certain you're still experiencing some swelling. I'd recommend waiting a bit longer. Once the swelling subsides, we'll begin to see the changes.

I’m heading to Gangnam in just over a week for the same thing! How was your experience aside from the surgery? Did you manage to navigate okay and get food/meds fairly easily? I’m so excited but also nervous! I sooo wish I were going with a friend vs solo

Your post is really reassuring. I’ll be following your updates 💕 Thanks for putting your experience on here for us!

I’m heading to Gangnam in just over a week for the same thing! How was your experience aside from the surgery? Did you manage to navigate okay and get food/meds fairly easily? I’m so excited but also nervous! I sooo wish I were going with a friend vs solo

Your post is really reassuring. I’ll be following your updates 💕 Thanks for putting your experience on here for us!
I also came to Seoul for surgery at Girin. So far, my experience in Seoul has been wonderful. Navigating the area was a bit challenging at first, especially with most street signs in Korean. However, I quickly adapted with the help of smartphone apps for directions. Finding food and getting necessary medications was fairly easy, as there were plenty of options around. I understand feeling nervous about going solo, but just stay positive.

Last edited:
Thank you so much 🥰 I am really excited and feeling positive overall. I figure if I don’t feel comfortable going through with surgery for any reason, I’ve got two weeks to explore a whole new country and at the very least enjoy some skin/hair/nail pampering for a little mini glow-up. So no matter what happens, I will come home having done something significant for my personal growth.

What apps do you recommend? I have been familiarizing myself with using KakaoMap and I have been using Google Translate as needed to communicate/comprehend, speaking with clinics via KakaoTalk and Unni.

If you have any hot tips for navigation, I’d love to know what worked best for you :smile: I arrive on Tuesday, so soon!

Thank you so much 🥰 I am really excited and feeling positive overall. I figure if I don’t feel comfortable going through with surgery for any reason, I’ve got two weeks to explore a whole new country and at the very least enjoy some skin/hair/nail pampering for a little mini glow-up. So no matter what happens, I will come home having done something significant for my personal growth.

What apps do you recommend? I have been familiarizing myself with using KakaoMap and I have been using Google Translate as needed to communicate/comprehend, speaking with clinics via KakaoTalk and Unni.

If you have any hot tips for navigation, I’d love to know what worked best for you :smile: I arrive on Tuesday, so soon!
Hello, exploring a new country and getting into some self-care sounds like a fantastic way to approach the journey. As for navigation apps, while KakaoMap is great for getting around locally, you might find Naver Map to be even more helpful, especially since it's available in English. Naver Map offers great navigation features and is widely used by English speakers in Korea. You can find here anything you want: pharmacy, restaurants.

If you're looking for convenient transportation options, I highly recommend using Kakao Taxi. It's incredibly convenient for getting around, allowing you to easily get a taxi and pay directly to the taxi driver when you reach your destination. Wishing you a wonderful time in Seoul.