hayden-harnett

Anita- I recently purchased an Ibiza tote from lunaboston. I got 20% off with the code "grechen". I don't think I was charged shipping and it shipped fast. I believe I paid about $150 for it.

don't own one but i doooooooo plan on it! i've heard nothing but praise about this designer, and i have seen OODLES of bags on their site that just make me DROOL. this, my friends, will definately be a purchase in my future.

I love my HH Hobo in chocolate. I gave my sister a HH lourve satchel. And I briefly owned the toulouries (sp) satchel - wrong shape. I think HH is a great bag brand. The leather is better than the leather used in a lot of the mid range bags and even some of the luxe brands. It is hard to find a bag that rivals HH in quality at that price point. I have never owned a Kooba or a Bulga but I did get a Gustto, and IMO, HH is far superior in leather quality, style, and certainly, craftsmanship. Even though I prefer bbags and chloe right now, I often check the HH site to see what they are offering. Get one and see. I think you will be amazed at what good bags they are.