Hayden Harnett Labor Day Sale - What did you buy?

mlinky

O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
Just breaking away from the general sale discussion, I'd love to know what you ordered.

I ordered a Choclate Ana to keep my Saddle Ana company, and matching tassels for both.

frankly, i haven't decided although i've been putting the hudson triple strap satchel, the pastis frame bag in leaves and another tote into my shopping cart but never check out. i got a 15% discount card that they sent me when i got my panam nylon travel tote but maybe i'm still hoping they'll lower the prices some more- although i know i can't use the dc on on sale items:sad:

I bought tassels to match my bags: Chocolate, olive, black, and cobalt. I already have the saddle and chalk tassels. I'd love to have a plum tassel, but they aren't on sale...

Ordered the hudson hobo in smoke. It would be great if people who ordered over the sale period stared posting when they actually start to receive their bags, so we know how fast they are shipping out!

I am hoping I like it, India Ink, because I've never seen it IRL. I did get the free shipping, though! Have my eye on a Suki, if it doesn't go on sale by Sept 10, then I'm probably just going to get it anyway!