Having MOCA second thoughts...

Which bag?

• Vernis houston or brentwood

• Damier azur saleya

• Mc aurelia

• MOCA neverfull

• Other, suggested in thread

Results are only viewable after voting.
ok. well i think ive decided. my mom is going to buy my neverfull from me because she really wants it, and im going to get the moca one, because i can get the other bags any old time! thanks for your help guys!

p.s. miroir heart coin purse~waitlisted!!!

brigette :smile:

youre lucky :smile:

neverfull from moca
limelight clutch
mirror coeur

thats so cool

lol. i know. i was just thinking that. it is a super spree of louis vuitton!
im getting the neverfull the 23, the limelight on the 25th, and the couer on the 11th, and im eyeing that mint inclusion! AND THEN im getting a car!
i am a very very lucky girl, even though the limelight is the only one i didnt pay for

some LOVE the moca nf, others don't; personally, the moca nf doesn't fit my style, so i'd get something in vernis. either wait for the new violette color, or go for the pomme (it's a good holiday color).

now don't ask me why i like the le mushroom man. i think it would be cute as a summer makeup bag.

I voted for the Neverfull... but then I read more closely that you already have one. If you were going for a different size neverfull, I'd say get Moca... but the MC Aurelia is GORGEOUS and unique.. so I'd say maybe get that one!!

ohh... tough choice. dont get the moca just b/c it's le. get it if you like it. you can always toss your neverfull on ebay :smile: i too want a vernis houston, but i'm determined to get it in pink. guess i'll have to wait a few yrs for that to happen again :smile: and thanks for letting me know about the coeurs coming back! i had no idea until i read this thread. supposedly it'll be $375 for the vernis line this yr - in amarante, pomme, and a new violet? (i think?) not sure how much the 2 miroir colors will be. happy to say that i should be #1 on the waitlist for 2 stores :smile:

I would get a vernis piece. Amarante is my favorite color out right now. I wouldn't let someone else having that color bother me. If it's beautiful and you like it, why not. I think the waitin glists are still open. Some SAs are saying the items are not yet in their systems yet so they're keeping manual lists.