Having a lot of trouble...

I like the LV, and that is not because I am an LV girl (well partly, but not entirely!). The Gucci looks very casual, almost like a Juicy bag, where the Epi is very timeless and classic. Also I like having a variety of bags, some with logos some without and I love the understated elegance of the Epi. LV is my vote!

By reading your posts -- I think it sounds like you like the Gucci bag a little bit more.

Really? Well, actually I like them equally. I actually really want the bowling montaigne, the color is gorgeous, the proportions perfect, but buying from a sale makes me feel so much less guilty afterwards, especially if it's on a bag that I like. I know some TPFers haven't had a positive reaction to the abbey! Personally, I'm not really a fan of big logos, but somehow I really like rope on the abbey! It could go either way, I could really do with a more casual bag to use on the weekends. I could also do with the LV, I've always wanted something so durable and elegant.

Ah well... I'll get round to deciding. Thanks for the comments!

Who knows, maybe I'll buy both and then go on a :ban: But before long, I'll be drooling over fw's bags. Ah... this is a vicious cycle!! :shrugs: