Have you ever sold a B bag only to repurchase it later?

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I recently sold my Black Day. I had purchased it through aloharag and I just never fell in love with the leather. It wasn't as soft and smooth as I wanted it.

Now I am thinking about buying another Day bag. This time, I plan on buying it at NM so I can pick out the best one to my liking. I'm not sure if I will stick with black or see what other colors they have in stock.

What about you? Have you ever done something like this?

i haven't done it with Balenciaga yet but have unfortunetely done that with LV before--i bought a multi speedy, sold it just to re-buy it a couple months later

In a way, although not exactly. I sold my Black Work and also my Black Purse because I thought the colors were really where Balenciaga was best. But I'm a New Yorker and black is my thing, so I ended up purchasing a black mini-bowling. The style suits me better, but I didn't expect to end up with another Black B'bag.

Guilty!!

First was an 05 caramel day on ebay. I sold it and regretted it. About 5 weeks later I emailed the buyer saying that if she ever considers selling it to let me know.

Well she replied right back and said she's not even used it yet so I can buy it back!! So I did!!

Second was an 04 black city. I regretted that immediately and got an 05 (even better, thicker leather) black city instead!

Heck yeah! I bought and sold two or three '05 Caramel Cities already. Also, I have purchased the LV Multicolour White Speedy 3 times (I know it's not Balenciaga, but it goes to prediliction:P)

Yes mam! I initially wanted a BI part time, but, wasn't able to find one. I bought the city. Then, I came across the day in BI with amazing leather and bought that. I then decided that since the BI worked better with my summer wardrobe which is more casual, I would keep the day and sell the City. Did that. A few weeks ago, my day handle broke right off, so, I had to return it to NM. I was then left with nothing in BI which was one of my favorite colors. Then, low and behold, I was able to score my BI PT in brand new condition. Whew! What an ordeal!! HAHAHA!!