have you ever bought any chanel on sale?

No, but I was tempted by a tweed messenger bag yesterday - 50% off! It was gorgeous and I remember that another member here bought one recently. It's a beautiful bag!

Never, but I guess that's because I'm never in the right place at the right time.

I'm 4 hrs away from the closest Chanel. I usually order over the phone. I only get to go IRL a few times a year.

I've gotten two pairs of shoes on sale, one is a black closed toe mule with the cc on the toe the other is a round toe t-strap black and tan with a small cc on the toe again. I also got a travel line bag, the large crescent shape one in the off white material with slight lavender undertone, only paid like $250 for it and I LOVE to use it for travel because it doesn't damage like LV, just can get a little dirty but it cleans up just fine!!

I bought a pair of pumps / heels, like zebra pattern and with the word Chanel at the back. That's what I can find for my size in the sale as my size are sold out very quickly. It was 285pounds and reduced to 199pounds after 30% off. I heard that they don't usually have nice bags in the sale in London.