Have you ever been too afraid to actually carry your LV?

You guys are right! I've been searching for a vernis indigo french purse for years and now that I finally have it, I might as well use it. After all, it does make me smile every time I stare at it:P

Dont be afraid to use your beautiful wallet! LVs are very durable and theyre meant to be used. They're too pretty and too expensive to just sit in your closet, ENJOY your things! :tup:

Never afraid! I sling my keepall and purse on the belt at airport security and go! If it gets too heavy (usually on the way home) I check it. LV is very durable & I often use it to travel rather than my chanels and more delicate bags. I've been caught in rainstorms in NYC with my purse and didnt worry a bit about the fact that it got wet. LV is built to last and endure whatever life throws at it.

I don't carry LV when it's raining out.. although I bought the bag to use it I also realize I didn't buy the bag to ruin it.
I use my coach when it's raining out.
The one time I was actually afraid to carry LV was for safety reasons. I was in Newark NJ last July and some areas there are pretty sketchy. I refused to bring my LV with me on this trip because I didn't want to draw any undue attention to myself in an area where muggings are quite common.

My new mono Speedy is still sitting in my closet also! I got it two weeks ago. The vachetta is so light! I know I need to use her eventually. I even did that with my Damier Ebony Speedy at first because it was flawless.

I think it's the brand new vachetta that scares me...getting the first marks on the handles:sad:

Also, my cats seem to love my bags. I can't keep any of them lying around anymore- otherwise they're trying to scratch the canvas, bite the handles (especially my BH).

When I first started using my Alma, it was worse--I used to put napkins down if we went out to eat before I set the bag down:biggrin: Now the bottom has a nice honey patina and if you think about it, who sees it anyway?

:lol: not laughing at you, just myself...
When I got my Alma I had no idea about things like vachetta or patina. I just knew I had a bag I loved. I took that poor bag everywhere w/o any special care. Rain, never gave a thought to it. Party & drinking while holding my bag, not a problem, setting it on every surface no matter where I was, lotion on my hands...no worries at all. My beautiful Alma survived & has a lovely patina.

I was such a noob:lol:

Use it & love it!!!!

Same here with my first LV, my Mono Noé. And it´s still gorgeous!