Have you been thinking about what you want for Christmas?

Hmm... doing the big SO presents for our anniversary next week. Would really like a new pair of chocolate uggs, some mac makeup, and the out there perhaps new years present to myself - mini speedy lin ebene ;)

I want a necklace that I've been oogling for freaking ever! It's about 350 tho so, I'm not sure if I'll get it or not...hrmmm...besides the ususal jewlery that I always want, I want new sneakers, make up and cash to pay off all of my debt! Or the new 120 GB ipod! *drools*

I actually have a lot of smaller items on my list this year. More Wustof knives for the kitchen. Other miscellaneous kitchen stuff. Some books and the new DVD set of Twin Peaks. For larger items, I'd love an iPod Touch, an LV Mini Lin in Ebene (I already have the one in dune) and after Christmas I am just waiting with bated breath to get an iPhone once Apple unlocks it so I can use it with T-Mobile.

WOW - Haven't even thought about it. I usually spend so much time, though and effort on everyone else's gifts I have no clue about my own.

Last year, DH spoiled me so much (and he didn't even wait until the 24th! which was a great surprise), I can't really think of anything. :shrugs:

Of course, he always knows a new handbag and shoes are always welcome gifts! :yes:

For those that r single too...eh hem..hehe!??????

hmmm..all Jill wants is...............................

Super attentive,LOVING,FAITHFUL,6 foot tall stud man..with big....................hands(?!)....ummmm.....ROFLMAO...

Wow its just what I wanted too! I think I need a couple to last me the whole year !:graucho:

Dear Santa:

Please don't let it snow Saturday before Christmas so that we can drive to my parents.

Then can it not snow on Christmas Day so we can drive to DH's parents'?

Then can it SNOW LIKE MAD the weekend after Christmas so I get stuck and can't go back to work on Monday?!?!?!

Love,

SunnyFreckles