Have/Would You Ever Call A Psychic ?

I don't claim to a psychic, but I do read my own tarot cards. I believe that divination only reveals possibilities. The future is not set in stone. I do think there are people out there who do have legitimate intuitive abilities, but I also think that most of the folks who are charging big bucks or on TV are probably just using "cold reading" to dupe people.

I have had more than 1 reading that was 99.9% accurate right down to the names of people I knew. It was so amazing.

I also read tarot cards its amazing want can be learned about people. I stopped for many reasons but the main one was because my friends became too dependent. Yes they work I told a friend of mine where and when she would meet her next b/f and another the initials of hers. They are both married now to those men.

I personally know a couple of Psychic mediums, one of them told me stuff he couldn't possibly have known about me, so yeah, i believe! (Though there are some out there that can't be trusted, as with anything in life!)

I've also been on a few investigations (ghost hunting) myself and seen the psychics in action - fascinating stuff.;)

I'm going to a gallery-like group next month to see John Edward.
My mother was read by a local psychic many times and was a believer.
She was probably cold read. What she was told was very general to me.
I have to see John in person. The man is gorgeous.

my old roommate was a phone psychic. her pyschic powers consisted of a computer program the company gave her. please please please, don't give these people your money.

I beleive in certain things like palm reading. My BF's dad does that and he's dead on. I can tell he's not lying either, he read something on my BF's younger brother's palm once and it was bad. Really bad. He hasn't read his palm since then.

Charlotte! said:
I wouldn't.

BUT. I had a weird encounter with one once....

I was at the mall & Sylvia Brown & her son walked by me...she looked me in the eye & I swear it was like I was electrocuted! The strangest thing ever...my friend was standing right next to me & said, "What just happened??!! Do you know her?"

It wasn't scary or painful just very very surprising...

I've always wanted to meet her again & ask her what happened...

Sylvia Brown -- that's the lady who does Montel, right? She seems to be the best one who does TV psychic appearances, in my opinion. She's right-on scary sometimes!

i've thought about that alot! i do believe that some people have the ability but i don't really like the idea of someone telling me what's going to happen in my future.. i guess i'm in the camp that likes to believe that while fate does exist so does free will and my ability to take road A or road B not have it already decided for me

Well, considering that it is the science of the natural world that deals with the profound fundamental constituents of the entire universe, the forces they exert upon one another, and the results produced by these forces (in other words, life), I would be positively quivering in my humble, mortal shoes at the thought of giving it a call...

Oh wait.

You mean psychics! :idea:

Nah, they're a scam.