have u seen this latest dooney in person?

It reminds me of a picnic. Sorry. :s

OMG...my same thoughts - I think it is the red and white design, which is just like a picnic. If you went with another combination - it would definitely be cute!

As far as fabric, I don't know - looks more like a WINTER purse to me and no I haven't seen it in real life, it's cute though -aside from the red/white look!

I just ordered the pink one off the website! I'll let you know more when it gets here. I think its an adorable spring/summer bag. It's one of those bags you pair with a cute dress and some sandals. I love it.

i LOVE it. lol... i know it's kinda bright but i think it's FABULOUS for spring/summer!

oh my i just checked out other colors... and it's confession time.

i might get that green one for a summer bag :yes: i used to say "i'd get ever color in a flap wristlet, it's just too much for a bag" and i take that back. i a picnic SOMETHING in green ;)

I saw these in Macy's this weekend and they are so much cuter in person. I actually really liked the black combo. The red is my favorite for summer, because it really made me think of picnics and that made me happy :P LOL! But then, I am a stay-at-home mom with 2 girls, so I like the more casual, fun/funny things!

Isn't it unbelievable? The OP said if you don't like it you don't have to comment... and the first comments are people saying they don't like it? She wasn't asking opinions, she was asking the fabric and people feel the need to say they don't like a bag you like. I just don't get it.