have the large gauffre'an frame bag? still love it?

if i could return stuff at prada over here, i probably would have too. but this is my first love gauffre'an (and no other gauffre seemed good enough after this one, so i only have one gauffre). i saw the giant campaign pic of this bag on the lap of a pouty gal as i drove pass prada and that was that.

but you are right, the size did bug me a bit, even though i loooove large bags. for some reason i don't feel as confident about carrying this large one. i wish i am as tall as padparasha! because it looks nice on her, on beyonce, on halle berry (not on jessica simpson, and i feel that this bag looks more like it looks on her when i carry it!)

but, i think when the weather became less hot (which is hard as i am in the tropics) i might try to carry it more often.

have you noticed that hardly anyone have this bag here in the forum...? perhaps this is the wrong assumption. i am just wondering.

I returned mine because I thought it was too big as an everyday bag, and I have regretted it terribly ever since!! I still think it's a gorgeous bag.

I had this bag and returned it also - and I regret it so you are lucky to have one! Have you seen the new resort frame bags? They are not quite as nice in my opinion because they are solely hand held but you might like the size better.

Cougess, I agree the new bags are cute, but they just aren't the same! When I finally returned my big lovely bag, I told myself I'd get the smaller frame version as soon as it came out. I did go to look at it, but in the smaller size, it just lost some of its gorgeousness for me. So, I may start off a whole new round of weeping and wailing for my lost bag, just from talking about it! I still have its picture, sitting on my sofa, looking very large. :crybaby:

I'm always late to the party -- LOL .......... I love this bag and hope to one day add it to my collection!
Thanks again Pad for posting and everyone for making it number one on my want list!

Cougess, I agree the new bags are cute, but they just aren't the same! When I finally returned my big lovely bag, I told myself I'd get the smaller frame version as soon as it came out. I did go to look at it, but in the smaller size, it just lost some of its gorgeousness for me. So, I may start off a whole new round of weeping and wailing for my lost bag, just from talking about it! I still have its picture, sitting on my sofa, looking very large. :crybaby:

I agree - saw a red one at NM - the single handle is weird and the big frame part is not there either..:crybaby:I will cry with you. Isn't it funny how we change our minds when its too late... :throwup: