Has that "fringe" Speedy come out?

I just went to South Coast today and they said they had no idea when it comes out.. The SA's there weren't crazy about it... they also said that the waiting list wasnt long AT ALL......one of them also said better to wait and see it before you get on the list...

I feel kinda bad, I was making a little joke about it in front of my cousin, and she loves it. It reminds her of her culture, she's 100% Cherokee. She is getting one, she hasn't decided what style yet, but if they come out she'll get one.

redrose1028 said:
hmmm.. i'm not sure if i like it- I really don't like the charms though- I think it looks a little like young and kidsy, IMO

The charms are NOT cute. There are a couple LV symbols and the rest are colored beads that are some type of plastic. Blech.
The IDEA is cute but it turned out kinda weird, I think lol.

Great...so I finally get my MC speedy 25 but it looks horrid! I'm with you, BagShoeLover, if I got it, I'd rip the fringes off!!!

Guess my first speedy will be the Damier :nuts:...and then time to save up for a Miroir :love:

I really like the bucket. It looks so different, definitley I would buy one of this instead of the miroir line or whatever it is. Anyway I think the only LV art. I´ll buy for this year will be the pochette cless in perfo... again I like the bucket but I wont buy it. It will be really expensive, pretty sure