Has anyone seen the metallic satchel in person?

I haven't seen that one in particular, but I own the Chelsea Metallic satchel from the fall and it's very similar - same colors. I love it! The pewter color has subtle a purple-ish undertone, so it's a very warm color, and I love the contrast of the brown with it.

I have seen this style of satchel in signature. It's very sleek looking.

I saw it when I was buying the white version of this bag. It's a nice bag, I would just be careful because the metallic bags have a tendency to scratch. The suede Ali flap bags for example, with the metallic leather trim, got very easily scratched up and the metallic paint came off pretty easily and the bag looked horrible afterward, we got one in the outlet I used to work for and it was painful to look at. Maybe it will be different if it's the bulk of the bag that's leather, and not just the trim.

Just wanted to add that Stophle is definitely right, but with the pewter metallic, the rubs and scratches seem to not show as much (it also seems to be a sturdier metallic than the dusted leather or suede type). Also, I can be a bit rough with my bags, but my Chelsea looks great and my plum suede shoulder bag with metallic trim has no signs of wear on the trim, so it is possible to keep them looking good, but like Stophle pointed out, you might need to be a bit more careful with them.