Has anyone seen the Metallic Black CC holder?

Poosdarling

Jinxy
O.G.
Apr 16, 2007
I've just decided that I must have the metallic black reissue CC holder for my 224. Now I haven't really heard much about it yet. So I'm wondering if anyone has seen it and perhaps knows how much?

TIA :P!

It was 155 Euros in Paris. I have one and will try to post a picture! Dont hold your breathe tho as it usually takes me a while as I need to use another computer (other than my own!) to covert the pics to smaller size before I can post!

I saw it yesterday at Bloomies at 59th St. Very cute! Sorry didn't ask the price. They also had a 225. No wallets though which was what I was hunting all over Manhattan for...:rolleyes:

It was 155 Euros in Paris. I have one and will try to post a picture! Dont hold your breathe tho as it usually takes me a while as I need to use another computer (other than my own!) to covert the pics to smaller size before I can post!

Love to see it! It could be my next purchase! :P

BTW, there's an easy way to convert to smaller size. Post it up to any online photo album, then save that photo back to your PC. It works perfectly & quick & easy! I use imagestation or even facebook works fine too!

I called ... my usual SA is on vacation. This other SA answered and said the CC holder was $250. But for some reason I think she got it confused with the lambskin CC holder. Going to check it out next Thursday.