Has anyone seen new Prada Galleria bags?

Thank you so much for sharing this. I always purchase bags for my own enjoyment, not as an investment or future resale value. I really started this thread to see what people thought of these bags. Not sure if I like them enough to purchase or not. I have alot of bags, many that rarely or never get used. My SA knows I like things that are unique, artsy, girly, and I like fun patterns. As I type that, I realize I just described these bags in still just not sure it's love at first sight for me. Hopefully some others will chime in with their opinion about the bags in general. Pretty? Tacky? Too matronly? Etc.

ETA: after watching the video, I think what's bothering me about some of the bags featured is the background color (even though pink is my favorite color, I think I would like the floral print on white background better).
I like the painted ones but I wouldn't buy one personally because it's too busy for me and I feel like it would be harder to pair with outfits. I do like the idea though of a plain galleria with twillies to get a similar vibe. If you have a white top handle bag since you mentioned liking a white background, maybe that bag with twillies from this collection? Or maybe a wallet or card holder because it is nice to have a pop of fun and color when you have to pull out your wallet.

The 3D ones I don't really like. They do remind me of the 3D flower straps that Prada used to do though. Old purse blog post here if you want to look at some eye candy--and cry over the old US bag pricing ... :crybaby:

I like the painted ones but I wouldn't buy one personally because it's too busy for me and I feel like it would be harder to pair with outfits. I do like the idea though of a plain galleria with twillies to get a similar vibe. If you have a white top handle bag since you mentioned liking a white background, maybe that bag with twillies from this collection? Or maybe a wallet or card holder because it is nice to have a pop of fun and color when you have to pull out your wallet.

The 3D ones I don't really like. They do remind me of the 3D flower straps that Prada used to do though. Old purse blog post here if you want to look at some eye candy--and cry over the old US bag pricing ... :crybaby:
Thanks so much for sharing that link. I never saw those straps before but they're really pretty/cool/unique (I think I saw someone with similar one by coach recently). Would actually love to get my hands on one!

Your suggestions are good but I'm not even in the market for a bag, my SA just sent to me bc he knows I like unique bags and like patterns, etc. I'm trying to make myself like these bags but I just don't so I will "save" myself some money!

The last 2 Dior bags I purchased both had white background with a pattern and I love both. Like it was love at first sight & I never hesitated so I think those along with everything else I already own will suffice for now. Thanks for your input!

ETA: Already found a few of the floral straps online resale. :yahoo:

Last edited:
Reactions: cathavenicethings
Those are stunning, I have to admit! It's totally out of my price range, but I love the gray/green floral one. I hope they add some more styles and perhaps some SLGs to this collection.