Has anyone seen Ametiste irl?

I got this one as well ,the actual colour is a bit different from what you see in the official pictures (see below)..

interesting though, a younger friend of mine once commented on a YSL muse bag of similar colour as looking "too mature" for her .

Personally, I love this colour a lot. For young girls, you can wear it a something "spectecular" or "shocking"..
however, for more mature women, it's actually a very feminine choice... it add a extra dose of feminine to everything I wear

5937617216_4cee7e20ee.jpg
OMG! This is such a beautiful color. Couldn't resist it after seeing the photo you posted. Just placed an order for it. Can't wait for it to arrive. :yahoo:

Please post pics when it arrives! I think I may finally get to see the color tomorrow :smile:

I love this color. It is not really pink but more like pinkish purple I think. This bag is a medium. Just found out Nieman has large on their web site, I might go for that instead... or the same color montaingn....:greengrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0519.jpg
    DSCN0519.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 599
I love this color. It is not really pink but more like pinkish purple I think. This bag is a medium. Just found out Nieman has large on their web site, I might go for that instead... or the same color montaingn....:greengrin:

Oooh, get the montaigne! I want to see that :smile:
I wonder how the new montaigne looks in real life. I think this color will be great on a montaigne.

Wow, what a pretty color! Enjoy, chungwan!

jburgh, I haven't seen ametiste in person yet, but based on chungwan's photo, I'd agree with apey_grapey, except I don't think that it's that close to orchid. Ametiste looks like a slightly sweet medium pink to me (on my monitor, at least), while orchid is a slightly tart purple/magenta (the way I see my orchid, that is).

hi all. a newbie to this forum. my first purchase was made this morning, in this color! Can't wait to get it, as I bought it through the mail. I think I made the right choice too.

I got this one as well ,the actual colour is a bit different from what you see in the official pictures (see below)..

interesting though, a younger friend of mine once commented on a YSL muse bag of similar colour as looking "too mature" for her .

Personally, I love this colour a lot. For young girls, you can wear it a something "spectecular" or "shocking"..
however, for more mature women, it's actually a very feminine choice... it add a extra dose of feminine to everything I wear

5937617216_4cee7e20ee.jpg
Toni Josephine, what color is that? I love it. I regret myself for not acquiring shock belly when I traveled to Asia

hi all. a newbie to this forum. my first purchase was made this morning, in this color! Can't wait to get it, as I bought it through the mail. I think I made the right choice too.

Welcome! Please share photos of your BV, once you have it. We love to admire everyone's bags and accessories:biggrin:.