has anyone seen a gold paddy anywhere?

Chloe2003

O.G.
Apr 10, 2006
hi, i have been trying to locate this and have had no luck. i would love to buy one on ebay or on sale. i found one on ebay but the authenticate this forum said it was a no go, any help would be great!

OHHH I think I can help I was just at the South Coast Plaza Nordies and I saw a gold paddy there. I don't know if it was on sale, but you can call 714 549-8300 By the way you are talking about the smooth leather?
Good luck

Keep checking on bluefly...I just got the new Chloe satchel "bowling bag" that is wonderful. :tup: It's more bronze than gold however. It's the large size, 17x10 and it was 20% off on bluefly. They have the smaller version in the metallic bronzey/white on ASOS, (in this thread). Also, Sabine has a Chloe tote in the gold (bronze?) mettalic on her website, and she will give $25.00 off to PF"rs. :yes:(Not much but every bit counts!) I think they also have the bronzey/white(?) satchel on AR...the medium sized paddy. I would be very careful on ebay. I just returned a fake gold one, the seller was appalled it was fake, and refunded me immediately. I was just lucky that she was totally honest. :wlae: