Has anyone heard from Leanbeanee? Contact info needed

All I know is that neither hmwe46, Jag or indeed Megs knows anything at all. The initial thought was that maybe she moved? I've another email address which I've been given - so have mailed that one too - as well as via EBay - but had absolutely nothing.

Actually, I did have LB's name and address and pmed that to Mod. Didn't someone sent her a letter and got no replies??

In the UK if you have someone's full name, you are able to do a search on the Electoral Roll, which would also confirm address details, etc. and would enable you to make contact with them by mail. Does that apply to Australia? Just a thought. Or perhaps this has already happened.

In the UK if you have someone's full name, you are able to do a search on the Electoral Roll, which would also confirm address details, etc. and would enable you to make contact with them by mail. Does that apply to Australia? Just a thought. Or perhaps this has already happened.

lizziecat - I don't know about Australia - the thing is I think we have to be careful to an extent how far we go - I mean - can it be construed as 'invasion of privacy'? If someone doesn't want to talk, can't talk or whatever - it is their choice - but I hope that even by posting here on this thread - there might be the off-chance that Leanbeanee may log in at some point and at least know that we are thinking of her - and that we care.:heart:

Girls I'm not giving up - I've got a couple of 'irons' in the fire - and I'm crossing fingers that something will come of them. I'll update you on anything which does or doesn't transpire.:yes:

ILoveMyBug - has been a huge help - she has had great thoughts - and her last one was - we thought - a winner. Unfortunately it didn't 'pan out' and she was really upset by that. I'd like to say a big thanks to her for all of her 'brain racking'...........:flowers:

Actually, I did have LB's name and address and pmed that to Mod. Didn't someone sent her a letter and got no replies??

Ah, so someone did have her address. That's what I've been trying to find out from different avenues. Which Mod did you PM it to? If the Mod did send a letter and got no response then I don't see what more we can do :sad: