Has anyone hear from AlohaRag yet regarding violet/jaune stock?

1. Sorry - heard.

They told me that they'd notify me when they got the violet and jaune bags in, and I haven't heard from them since.
    Now both colors keep popping up on tpf and I'm beginning to wonder... has anyone heard from aloharag?
    Thanks ;)

2. I'm on notification lists and I haven't heard anything yet.

3. They do have the Work Marigold in GSH though

4. ^but perhaps nothing in violet yet, as I waitlisted for violet?

5. I am getting edgy waiting too:smile: I already bugged them twice, so I guess I should leave it alone for a few more days!

6. These are the styles they will be getting in the Jaune in case anyone is thinking of getting one...

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]They won't be getting any in the Day or SGH Hobo.

The following is the list of styles we will have in the Jaune D’or. Please note all giant hardware is in the giant silver/nickel hardware.

In the Jaune Dor/yellow we will have the following
    First ($995)
    City ($1195)
    Work ($1385)
    Weekender ($1495)
    Twiggy ($1095)
    Step ($1295)
    Giant City ($1595)
    Giant Brief ($1595)[/FONT]

7. I don't think they have violet in yet. I just emailed them yesterday to ask about violet coin purses and they responded with a list of what they will be getting in violet. Unfortunately, they won't be getting any coin purses in, so I guess I will have to wait until BalNY does.

8. Okay thanks ladies, the wait is still on then...

9. I got an email yesterday that said they'd send an email out to everyone at the same time when violet came in, regardless of where you are on their list.

10. Yup I got that e-mail too. Are there any news on SGH Day bags in violet?

11. I can tell you for sure that they haven't received the City Violet in RH, they are sold out the Twiggy and Work in RH in Violet and expecting to get some more soon. I just called them again today.

12. I asked this question too and they haven't received Day SGH in Violet too

13. I ended up emailing them - and they had one RH work which I snagged.

14. I had to call them today to see if they have SGH City in Violet in stock. Just faxed my order to them. I hope I love it as much as I love staring at it! :drool:

15. I called them this morning their time and yes, they still have it, so you shouldn't have any problem to get it. Post the pics when you get it.