Harry Potter and the Goblets of Booze..

1. For Help, Call 1-800-LIN-DSAY
  2. Awww his little face is all flushed. He's probably got a ginormous hangover right about now. Hehe.
  3. Awww it was a big birthday for him. 18 is a big year! Hope he had a good time. =)
  4. Sheesh...the kid just turned the legal age...who doesn't go out and get drunk? Plus he just got $47 million .... I'd be partying too!
  5. It's not very unusuall that you get drunk on your 18th birthday. Nothing to make abig deal of. Besides you can see nothing from this pic.
  6. Hilarious! The difference between him and Lindsay: he didn't drive home.

He's so cute. And now it's not creepy for me to say that -- he's legal!! :girlsigh:
  7. I don't care one way or another if Harry Potter wants to get blasted drunk.... but the title of this thread is the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!:roflmfao:
  8. :graucho::roflmfao:
  9. He's of legal drinking age. Leave him be.

At least HE had the good sense to have a driver. I'm not going to nae any names, LINDSAY and PARIS!
  10. I didn't find it that big of an issue when Emma Watson was pictured with beer, and I don't find this a big issue now.

(But the thread's title is funny.)
  11. I love the title of this thread :roflmfao:

I don't see any problem. He's young and let him have fun!
    It's not like he was caught driving under the influence with a suspended license with cocaine in his pants.
  12. I thought I read he spent his birthday celebrating with his family and friends. Which means he was with his parents. I don't know about anyone else but I'd find it hard to get wasted while my parents were watching.
  13. ^^ I guess it's easy to lose track of how many glasses of wine you're drinking if you're not keeping track.

Harry Potter and His First Hangover.
  14. Cheers Harry! [​IMG]