Hard to Control myself...zum..zuh..zum..zuh....

1. I am waiting for Azur speedy 30... but I really want a new bag now........
    I try to control myself not using the money for Azur, but it's sooooo hard. I sold few bags on eBay and I feel I need some new one immediately. After I browsing the Hilary Style, I really want a mono speedy 30 RIGHT NOW, and I know I don't need to wait to buy a mono speedy 30, but I won't have enough money to buy a Azur speedy 30 + mini pochette later. OMG, it's as hard as being on a diet...I was thinking I could buy a cheaper bag to satisfy myself for the moment, so I sort of like bulga (it's on sale now around $380, but it's not that cheap either) pudding bag. What should I do:confused1::confused1::confused1: I need some support, otherwise I might make a wrong decision. :crybaby:...purse...addiction...can't quit :crybaby:...need HELP....:crybaby:

2. I know the feeling. Hang in there and get the bag that you want. How long until you can buy it?

3. I am waiting for a call from SA, but I don't know when she is gonna call me.:crybaby:

4. Well if you want a speedy, don't buy that other bulga bag because you'll regret it! Plus the speedy is not that much more.

5. How long do you have to wait before you can buy the Azur?
    We will help you! haha

6. :sos: :sos: :sos:

7. Azur speedy 30 was sold out, so i have to wait until next year I guess...

8. If you really want the azur, then hold off on buying the other bags.

9. Don't buy the Bulga because you can easily use that $$ to go towards your LV purchase! Be patient....ever hear that saying "Good things come to those who wait"?!! You will be happy you waited. :smile:

10. Yes yes...I start to feel stronger....come more...i think i can control myself...

11. Look at your sig and you put those up there for a reason, and think if it's not in that wishlist box, it's not for me!

12. don't wait too long, since it has been mentioned that there will be another price increase in February!! Buy now, don't wait!!

13. If you must buy something now, then get a speedy. I wouldn't buy another brand. But you should really hold out for the azur. It's so pretty and you'll be so glad you did. We will help you! :yes: :yes: :yes: You will make it through!

14. Thank you for your support. I was feeling weak again because for some reason I needed to pass the Nordstrom to Michigan Ave. I was just passing it and I didn't look the bag section, ok, I should be fine, right. No, I saw 4 people carrying brand new speedy 30 before I walking out the Nordstrom. I was thinking...ok was that a hint for me to buy a mono speedy 30 for my Christmas gift? I went to LV directly to ask again about Azur and SA told me should be here on Jan and my name was on the waiting list already. I thought that I could wait for two(or three) more weeks, so I just went home without spending. Applause~~~:biguns:

15. Hang in for the Azur!