Happy LV experience and new type dustbag??

Speedster

Jun 1, 2006
Well, finally went to LV Edinburgh for my birthday petit noe :P and the SA was so friendly. I admit, I've been in there a few times and they have always been lovely.
She also brought out a couple of other bags for me to try, although once I had picked up the noe it was love at first sight!
Good choice - I can see why so many of you guys like them, and why Irene has a great collection!:roflmfao:

I asked her if LV save all the details of past items and she said yes they do, as if you lose your bag (heaven forbid!) and you have lost your receipt they can print one out for the insurance. Seems very organised to me, and I recall it was mentioned in a thread a while back.

I also got a fab drawstring dust bag for my noe, but I've noticed that it is a softer material than the one I had last year for my papillon. It's not as felty as the previous LV ones, but I like it. Anyone else noticed this?

Just thought I'd share - and here is the bag...! (with dustbag)

Attachments

• Petit noe open side angle_edited.jpg
    Petit noe open side angle_edited.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 228
Well, finally went to LV Edinburgh for my birthday petit noe :P and the SA was so friendly. I admit, I've been in there a few times and they have always been lovely.
She also brought out a couple of other bags for me to try, although once I had picked up the noe it was love at first sight!
Good choice - I can see why so many of you guys like them, and why Irene has a great collection!:roflmfao:

I asked her if LV save all the details of past items and she said yes they do, as if you lose your bag (heaven forbid!) and you have lost your receipt they can print one out for the insurance. Seems very organised to me, and I recall it was mentioned in a thread a while back.

I also got a fab drawstring dust bag for my noe, but I've noticed that it is a softer material than the one I had last year for my papillon. It's not as felty as the previous LV ones, but I like it. Anyone else noticed this?

Just thought I'd share - and here is the bag...! (with dustbag)

Congrat's, great bag.