happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

1. i spent my birthday in podunk (aka minot ND) for my sister's wedding. talk about stealing my thunder. :smile: but i had a good time and she bought me a cake so i was happy....

(oh and btw happy birthday jag, my birthday twin!)

i came home to this amazing ring from my more amazing hubby! i've been wanting a ring for the other side of my wedding set but i was SO suprised he actually got me one! at least for a birthday.....i made it really easy for him by giving him the website and the ring size on my wish list ;) but he doesn't put much stock in birthdays. i assumed he was waiting for a bigger holiday (christmas, anniversary, etc) for diamonds.

the rings match almost perfectly....only i can tell the difference between my wedding band and the new one. and for a discount online jeweler, it came beautifully packaged and is extremely high quality. i highly highly reccomend www.ross-simons.com.

anyway, on to the good part! pictures below! (in the side by side shot, my wedding band is on the right)

CIMG2090.JPG CIMG2092.JPG CIMG2112.JPG CIMG2101.JPG
  2. Happy birthday!!! What a beautiful present! Your rings look gorgeous on you!

3. Meeee tooooo! 55 years of fabulous hotness today!

And I couldn't be more delighted with my newfound Birthday Twin - one of the very first people here who was kind to me when I was very new!

Here ilzabet, have a Jamaican beef patty/gyro/tandoori chicken pizza combo with me - Guaranteed halal AND kosher! Gotta love my hood!

And gotta love birthdays! :biggrin:

4. so pretty! congrats and happy birthday!!

5. happy birthday! Congrats its so pretty!

6. Happy Birthday! What a gorgeous ring..

7. All your rings are gorgeous! I love them all together like that. Happy Birthday!!

8. Happy Birthday! What a pretty ring. The entire set looks amazing.

9. Sooo pretty...congrats!

10. happy birthday!

11. Happy birthday.

12. Happy birthday! It looks sooo FAB! :heart:

13. Congrats

14. Congrats! They're gorgeous!

And Happy Birthday!

15. Happy birthday, gorgeous!! LOVE that ring - wow!!