happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

ilzabet

easily amused
Mar 11, 2006
i spent my birthday in podunk (aka minot ND) for my sister's wedding. talk about stealing my thunder. :smile: but i had a good time and she bought me a cake so i was happy....

(oh and btw happy birthday jag, my birthday twin!)

i came home to this amazing ring from my more amazing hubby! i've been wanting a ring for the other side of my wedding set but i was SO suprised he actually got me one! at least for a birthday.....i made it really easy for him by giving him the website and the ring size on my wish list ;) but he doesn't put much stock in birthdays. i assumed he was waiting for a bigger holiday (christmas, anniversary, etc) for diamonds.

the rings match almost perfectly....only i can tell the difference between my wedding band and the new one. and for a discount online jeweler, it came beautifully packaged and is extremely high quality. i highly highly reccomend www.ross-simons.com.

anyway, on to the good part! pictures below! (in the side by side shot, my wedding band is on the right)

Attachments

• CIMG2090.JPG
    CIMG2090.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 100
  • CIMG2092.JPG
    CIMG2092.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 134
  • CIMG2112.JPG
    CIMG2112.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 187
  • CIMG2101.JPG
    CIMG2101.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 131
Meeee tooooo! 55 years of fabulous hotness today!

And I couldn't be more delighted with my newfound Birthday Twin - one of the very first people here who was kind to me when I was very new!

Here ilzabet, have a Jamaican beef patty/gyro/tandoori chicken pizza combo with me - Guaranteed halal AND kosher! Gotta love my hood!

And gotta love birthdays! :biggrin: