Handbags: The Power of the Purse by Anna Johnson

1. I have this too!! Isn't it great, I love all the pictures and descriptions of who wore bags and their history!

2. Oooh...looks fun. I'll have to add this to my "must buy" list of books.

3. My husband looked at it with me tonight.:lol: He thought it was cute.

4. i bought it a while ago, but i still havent finished it.

5. I have this too - it's great! I love the way she does seperate sections focusing on important bag designers and their history. I also have several books authored by someone called Claire Willcox who works for the fashion section of the Victoria and Albert museum in London - they are worth getting. I'll look up the titles when I get home.

6. I have this too - we are indeed all addicts. I ordered another one from Amazon recently, it's called "Handbag Chic: 200 Years of Designer Fashion" by Desire Smith, looks good!

7. I bought it a few months ago. When I saw the Hermes pages, I had to have it!

8. Same here - thanks!!

9. I got it as a gift two years ago. Lovely information in it!

10. Me too. I bought it a little while ago.

11. CBS had an interview with her today on their Sunday morning show. I'm going this afternoon to get the book from B&N. Looks good. I love the size!

12. I have this as well and I love looking at it.

13. This is a great book. I love it.

14. DH just bought me this a small easter gift. I love it. I told him, "You realize this means I'm going to have to get something from Herme soon since it's on the cover." ;)

book 002 400x299.jpg