Handbags & Germs: Exercerpt from MSNBC article

1. 12 Germiest Places

7. Your handbag
    Recent studies found that most women’s purses had tens of thousands of bacteria on the bottom and a few were overrun with millions. Another study found bugs like pseudomonas (which can cause eye infections) and skin-infection-causing staphylococcus bacteria, as well as salmonella and E. coli.
    Reduce the risk: Instead of slinging your bag on the floor, hang it on a hook whenever possible — especially in public bathrooms — and keep your bag off the kitchen counter. Stick with leather or vinyl purses, which are typically cleaner than cloth.

Full article here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21423163/

2. BLECH!! well this is yet another reason to replace bags all the time!! it's a great excuse to DH or SO, "hey, i bought this new bag for health reasons!!!" :graucho::graucho:

3. haha yes I am totally using that one!! My BF works in a hospital...he would probably be ok with that!!! LoL!

4. LOL! Same with the seats of shopping carts. Imagine how many leaky diapers have touched the seat right before you fling your bag into it...Makes me cringe...

5. ^ oh ick...i have to go the the grocery store tonight too....

greeeeaaaaatttt :throwup: