Handbag charm to help support tPF?

Ah....you guys took away my DC surprise!

I made bracelets with a little purse charm for the people who are meeting up in DC on the 16th. I guess if we ever have an "official" PF charm, we'll just have to replace the one that I've gotten.

Yeah, one gold-toned and one silver-toned is a good idea, and so is the overall concept. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the whole shoe idea...There are a lot of shoe-lovers here, but we're really here for the purses:yes:.

northernbelle33 said:
Yeah, one gold-toned and one silver-toned is a good idea, and so is the overall concept. The only thing I'm not too fond of is the whole shoe idea...There are a lot of shoe-lovers here, but we're really here for the purses:yes:.

Besides that...shoes are a lot harder to draw out! LOL :smile:

I made up some sketches and sent them to Megs. They are very simple and not 3-d detailed like some of the ones that have been posted. I'm hoping Japster will take that challenge on. My vision was really one of simple elegance. We'll see what megs says. :smile:

here is a "what if" since we are brainstorming: might be a terrible idea, but, I though I would throw it out here. We have the handbag in common, which has been done a lot, and should be done again! but, what if we had TPF, a handbag, and a little laptop? I would love a charm bracelet, personally, but when I saw the example of Jaspers charms all together, or dangling like the coach letters, I just thought a laptop could be added to the mix since it is the media which unites us, after-all.

okay chicks I have some questions...

1.) What if I had a basic design but you can add on options like a tiny diamond, gemstone or an engraving for a small amount extra?

2.) Would you be open to pink gold?

CastoCreations said:
Besides that...shoes are a lot harder to draw out! LOL :smile:

I made up some sketches and sent them to Megs. They are very simple and not 3-d detailed like some of the ones that have been posted. I'm hoping Japster will take that challenge on. My vision was really one of simple elegance. We'll see what megs says. :smile:

*taps foot* where is my PM with pictures? :rant:

Japster said:

1.) What if I had a basic design but you can add on options like a tiny diamond, gemstone or an engraving for a small amount extra?

I like the first idea a lot-a basic design with tPF on it and then people could add things on-that way you can make it as ornate or expensive/inexpensive as you like!

Not sure how I feel about pink gold-it's not one of my personal favorites

Japster said:

oooooh pink gold :tender: thats my favorite metal i am allll for that :girlsigh:

I like the idea of having options.

Think! We could have a little store on the Forum - it would keep Japster and Selena happy with their creations and help out the PF! I'm TOTALLY up for it!

I'm a bag-charm ho. :P

I really like the idea of starting with one/ a few basic design/s, maybe one in gold and one in silver, and then having options to add gemstones/letters/enamel etc to make it personal. Then there would be something for every taste and those who like to collect different charms could create their own collection. And we could use them as bag charms or put them on a charm bracelet/necklace. How fun to have a PF charm, recognizable to other PF'ers!

I'll be very proud to wear this! :yes:

Japster said:

YES, YES, YES to both ideas!:girlsigh:

Japster said:

i like the idea that we can add options to personalize it...pink gold is pretty also.