Handbag charm to help support tPF?

Megs said:
Everyone... this is still in the making- it will happen!!! I can't wait for it to happen either!!

Vlad and I have some big plans and plan on implementing them all to the fullest. Keep on rockin' PB!!! :party:

Woohoo!!! :yahoo:
Any news on the design of the charm? At least a hint on how it can look like? :shrugs:

No hints. hee hee

I have two different styles made up... just need to polish them up and photograph them. And then send to Megs for approval. :smile:

And the designs are secret. :smile: Japster and I are keeping them hush hush. LOL

LoriB said:
Absolutely everyone wants one of these! We need a "store" on this site that accepts paypal. We need tee shirts too that are cute and stylish and say TPF on them. We need to agree to wear these shirts when we go purse shopping, so we can recognize other members.

We need handbag charms, cell phone charms and keychains in the store.

Megs, Vlad....the people of this site love to shop and spend money. Your store would do VERY well, it's a given! Could any of this even be a possibility?

I used to be part of another site that had a store-they sold tshirts, aprons, coffee mugs, a cookbook, etc. etc.. It did extremely well and helped support the board :yes:

Megs said:
Everyone... this is still in the making- it will happen!!! I can't wait for it to happen either!!

Vlad and I have some big plans and plan on implementing them all to the fullest. Keep on rockin' PB!!! :party:

Oh! I can't wait! (we need a "rubbing your hands together" smilie!)

this is SO exciting!!! its almost like waiting for a new bag!!! hehehehehe!!! i wonder if we could get seasonal or yearly necklaces or charms done??? weeeeeeee heeeeeeeeee!!! GO tPF!!!