Hampstead MM or Cabbas Piano?

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
Does anyone who have the Hampstead MM have pics of what it can hold or, even better a pic side by side next to the Cabbas Piano? Also, can it be worn over the shoulder and what is the cost?

I've wanted a Cabbas Piano forever, but the new Hampstead may be eaiser to care for and I have too many mono pieces. I'm not able to get to LV until possibly this weekend and I'd like to know more about the bag before I call and put on on hold.

Thanks in advance!!!

^^^thanks for that link. i think i need a hampstead (and the cabbas piano too). The Hampstead looks like a bigger regular batignolles in the pix. Anyone know the price? they're gone from elux so can't find the price.

^^^thanks for that link. i think i need a hampstead (and the cabbas piano too). The Hampstead looks like a bigger regular batignolles in the pix. Anyone know the price? they're gone from elux so can't find the price.

Wife has a reg. batignolles. This bag is much, much bigger; it out getting heatstamped or I would show you the comparison. PM~890 MM-1090 GM~1290

Hmmm...sounds big....I wonder if the PM can be a shoulder bag? Anyone knows?

Thanks everyone for the prices.

I am kinda getting obsessed with this bag!