Hampstead Club

I'll add my new lovely:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

:love:

Hi. Thinking of getting this for my mom...is it pretty to get in and out of either the MM or the PM? When I looked at the GM, I thought the opening was small and would be hard to easily access the stuff at the bottom of the purse. The Hamstead is absolutely gorgeous though!! :tup:

oooooooookay- so, I had one- once upon a moon ago- and returned it b/c I thought that the edges on the bottom were too sharp-

I wanna hear the pros and cons of those that have had this bag the past few months- I want to get this bag again but for books- school books but am afraid that the handles will severely crease and eventually break?

IDK- I've been pretty crazy lately- re-bought pastilles, and a couple azur pieces after I thought I didn't like them..... but this Hampstead bag--- driving me insane. I may need one again!!! argh. never been so confused about anything except for bags.............................

oooooooookay- so, I had one- once upon a moon ago- and returned it b/c I thought that the edges on the bottom were too sharp-

I wanna hear the pros and cons of those that have had this bag the past few months- I want to get this bag again but for books- school books but am afraid that the handles will severely crease and eventually break?

IDK- I've been pretty crazy lately- re-bought pastilles, and a couple azur pieces after I thought I didn't like them..... but this Hampstead bag--- driving me insane. I may need one again!!! argh. never been so confused about anything except for bags.............................
WEll I havent had it that long , but I dont think you should worry about straps breaking from usage, look at the neverful it is supposed to support 400 pounds and those straps are skinny. The Hampstead has a great lining , looks really nice, is Damier which is very low matineince, love the gold plate, it is a great tote for work or school. I do simular things I buy dont really love it and then dont want it anymore, but I usually dont return it so it just sits there till I love it again , or not. I think you should get this bag. What size are you thinking of? GM?