Hall of Shame... Post Prada Fakes Here

Hi, I'm very very new here. Just read tons of post. But haven't read all yet.
I bought a PRADA Saffiano Lux Large Tote in black from " fashionphile outlet" from eBay.
I got it also authenticated by Memestreasures before winning the bid, and Memestreasures said its authentic.
I'm a bit worried now. Has anyone used Memestreasures for authenticity? Is she reliable?
How about fashionphile outlet on eBay? Anyone had bad experience?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi, I'm very very new here. Just read tons of post. But haven't read all yet.
I bought a PRADA Saffiano Lux Large Tote in black from " fashionphile outlet" from eBay.
I got it also authenticated by Memestreasures before winning the bid, and Memestreasures said its authentic.
I'm a bit worried now. Has anyone used Memestreasures for authenticity? Is she reliable?
How about fashionphile outlet on eBay? Anyone had bad experience?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Never heard of them. Authenticating Prada is a highly precise, detail oriented task. With the saffiano Super Fakes, even previously reliable resellers have been fooled by them.

Never heard of them. Authenticating Prada is a highly precise, detail oriented task. With the saffiano Super Fakes, even previously reliable resellers have been fooled by them.

I know who Memestreaures is and she supposedly only knows LV. Where she got it in her head that she can do Prada now is beyond me. And I agree; you need YEARS of experience handling Prada to authenticate and I don't believe she has that experience w/ Prada. I'm not saying yours is NOT authentic, but I don't think I would use her for Prada.

I know who Memestreaures is and she supposedly only knows LV. Where she got it in her head that she can do Prada now is beyond me. And I agree; you need YEARS of experience handling Prada to authenticate and I don't believe she has that experience w/ Prada. I'm not saying yours is NOT authentic, but I don't think I would use her for Prada.

Thank you. I'll go to authenticate this Prada to check if what I got is real

Well, we are finally at the end of the sorry saga of the fake Prada Saffiano bag/handbag which I bought from Cocosa; I got my money back, together with the Court fees. It has been a very stressful experience, and I am fortunate in that I do have legal expertise, albeit in a completely different part of the law.

I was, therefore, prepared to go to Court, and Cocosa were, I suspect, shocked when the letter from the Court arrived, even though I had told them that I would sue them if they didn't refund my money. I hope that they will be a great deal more diligent in the future, if only because they don't want to find themselves on the wrong end of a writ again.

However, the only way to be sure that you are getting a genuine Prada bag is to buy it directly from Prada, which is what I've done with the reversible tote I've bought for my daughter's birthday gift. I hope others will learn from my original mistake, which is why I posted to the Hall of Shame in the first place. :smile:

Well, we are finally at the end of the sorry saga of the fake Prada Saffiano bag/handbag which I bought from Cocosa; I got my money back, together with the Court fees. It has been a very stressful experience, and I am fortunate in that I do have legal expertise, albeit in a completely different part of the law.

I was, therefore, prepared to go to Court, and Cocosa were, I suspect, shocked when the letter from the Court arrived, even though I had told them that I would sue them if they didn't refund my money. I hope that they will be a great deal more diligent in the future, if only because they don't want to find themselves on the wrong end of a writ again.

However, the only way to be sure that you are getting a genuine Prada bag is to buy it directly from Prada, which is what I've done with the reversible tote I've bought for my daughter's birthday gift. I hope others will learn from my original mistake, which is why I posted to the Hall of Shame in the first place. :smile:

Well done you!!!! What an excellent cautionary tale for anyone contemplating buying from anywhere online, other than Prada e-store.

Good on you for going ahead, , not many expect it!!

I recently purchased a briefcase/business bag from Cocosa; it duly arrived. There was no documentation apart from a sticky label claiming to be Prada; the identity code for the case only shows up on Japanese sites - I'm in England- and although the outside of the case looked good there was a major problem inside.

The leather panel lining the base of the bag had been stuck down very badly with air bubbles/ridges trapped under it; Prada prides itself on its craftsmanship and there is no way in which something this bodged could pass the quality controls at Prada. I'm very disappointed that Cocosa would sell fakes; up until now I have trusted them to do their due diligence. The bag is on its way back, and the postage with insurance is pretty hefty.

I hope this is helpful to anyone who doesn't want to buy a fake Prada bag :smile:
Thanks for your post, i am slowly learning about fakes, ,