hair for prom?

Do you want to keep your hair up or down?.Google hair styles,I did this the other day. I decided that I will leave my hair down (I have too much hair,I cant do updo's). Since I look better with curly hair, Im going to get my curls blown out,and get Shakira or Beyonce waves in my hair =].

I think u should definently put it half way up with big waves coming down...for example:

jessicahair.jpg

Ugh, I hate the prom! I do TONS of up-dos and Avante Garde work at shows but when working with models....they have ZERO input! So, when I'm actually working in the salon the only time I ever do a special event is when it's MY own personal client.It's generally girls that I have given their FIRST haircut to and now they're going to Prom or getting married or whatever. But I know their personalities, I know what I can get away with and what they'll feel comfortable with. I NEVER, EVER do the girls who call in (Plus, I don't have the time to accommodate them) but start to think about things that are feasable for YOUR hair. The worst thing is when some girl brings a photo in of a gorgeous model with tons of hair (That are obviously additions and extensions) and she has three hairs that look like a cat's been chewing on them! ARGH! Fortunately you appear to have fantastic hair so it shouldn't be an issue.
I can tell you that the trends have been swinging WAY towards softer, flowing styles. Mostly with the lenght being worn down and pulled gently at the temples (In other words half up and half down). Just stay away from that dated "turd curl" look!!! I am so sick of seeing every girl walk out of the salon with the same cookie cutter style! Like someone else suggested look at pictures, check out a Bride magazine or two and since you've got great hair, you should have a wide array of choices!!!